Thursday, March 17, 2011

Super Daren III Hydrating Moisture up to people to share the secret of Jane Rong

    Lead: cold weather, the beauty of the girls would like to know what skin care products for this dry season! Sina launched a Launch of this issue are: moisture up to the person who Rong! Here I will introduce her to see the products and experience it,mac makeup!
    Jane Rong Introduction
    Jane Rong, a girl engaged in research and development, seemingly boring job but did not affect her pursuit of the United States two years ago, that was the famous Foundation attitude Since then, she was from the
    Why can I win?
    I am sure no one knows better than I moisturizing products. I can immediately give you back 90% of moisture in the market prices of commodities, characteristics, ingredients,vibram 5 fingers, and even now is engaged in the brand promotions! With you? I have bought all the store empty Mask product family, leading me to buy, people asked me to book ... ...

    1. High performance make-up water, I own!
    ordinary lotion is not enough to meet the needs of the skin, I like to make your own suitable and easy to use make-up water! Biotherm moisturizing lotion with five or six drops of lavender essential oil added to handle that. There Zhumian lavender, soothing effect, but also moisture, use this spray bottles of water as a very comfortable, so soothing mood.
    2. Houjia Shu cleansing relief spray, hard water to prevent skin injury
    fall each layer can look down upon the face of things, water is no exception. Hard water is bad for the skin, cleansing products and sometimes even better, I feel uncomfortable after washing face. I will wash my face immediately after spraying a layer of Avene spray for soothing the skin, replenish moisture, while energy and water quality in discomfort.
    3. Highlands returned no different under the skin, thanks to the tiered sun + Massage Cream
    travel to the Qinghai plateau climate on the skin is a huge challenge, but I came back the skin but no change it. In addition to continuous deposition Mask, the most important thing is sunscreen a few times, each coated with a thin layer, each coated with a half hour, the skin can absorb and not dry. I also think charm Oupo carry out the massage cream, this relatively thick cream, the first time I'm not used to, but found the day after the skin with good permeability, and later summed up the first hand in the face on warm, then massage it slowly eat the skin. My experience is that horizontal massage, from the forehead to chin, so that the most comfortable way to relax the best,blackhawks jerseys!
    4. I firmly believe that more needs to dry skin, the more dead skin
    usually very dry skin, many people feel vulnerable skin, do not scrub, but in fact wrong, then the skin need water and nutrients, the surface of the block as the old skin like a film on the outside, make more also get in ah! Exfoliating hand, when I advocate, but would choose the products to Caixing. I recommend YSL exfoliating Gel, which is the combo of exfoliation and cleansing products, is extremely mild, most dry skin when I use it, does not appear sensitive, but dull skin, there is no sense of right and nutrition are can be absorbed into it.
    1. Avene active springs spray 98 per
    wash your face immediately after spraying a layer, so that moisture from the first step in beginning to come into contact with the skin of good quality water.
    2. Lancome Essence Water Yue Yuan Shu 620 yuan
    contains patented moisturizing factor, texture,mac brushes, moisture energy thin but very powerful, can persist in conditioning skin.
    3. Wake up thinking Charm Oupo 650 yuan living Energizing Morning Cream
    San intensive moisturizing product! Feeling very dry skin, just before going to bed and then massage the thick coat.
    4. Herborist aromatic lavender essential oil
    I usually use it is added to the Biotherm Toner water, as their sole water of the high-function.
    5. Biotherm Moisturizer 450
    Biotherm I spent a bottle can be filled with bookcases, I am a big fan of the brand, this bottle-Star Product moisturizing effect is very good, absorb quickly, the skin can feel immediately light up.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment