Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Duality and sisley

     students often ask me SISLEY, I changed the brand of talk about my feelings right after the early to write, has been something trivial, not empty. Just to Cougerenao.

    Step One: Cleansing: plant cleansing mousse, this really goes without saying, is that it is very fist home products, is to use the fast, two half a bottle, be smooth. When I buy a genuine 580, and now prices have shot up. But the makeup and cleansing in one step unloading, the effect is very good,mac makeup wholesale, like, but do not buy, with fast,mac makeup, guess I will be four bottles a year
    even bought for dry skin
    Step two: Water: I use flowers Toner (SISLEY star product, it really was not covered! super like), more able to calm the skin, prevent sensitive components of a rose, but also help the absorption of skin care products effect, I think more suitable for dry skin and sensitive skin, in fact, also very good with this neutral. 480 a bottle, domestic. In fact, the best dry skin lotion is moisturizing, but I fancy the flowers perfume the repair function and reduce skin sensitivity. Yellow water, is suitable for oil skin, with alcohol content, but the counter lady said there was no allergy complaints, but also conditioning the skin balanced.
    pink flowers perfume for dry skin, yellow skin conditioner for oily water
    critical care procedures, cream: all-around latex! ! ! ! ! ! ! 1250 bottle, now risen to 1380 a, NND!!! Well you think your hard? But must register, 125ML do not usually face cream such as EL, LANCOME, DIOR ah, are 50ML4, 5 million, the math is not in fact about the same? And the pump-type packaging, pollution prevention, the amount of good control. Because it says the whole plant formula, did not feel particularly outstanding, but the absorption is very good, with a huge province! ! My speed towards the year and a half to go, huh, huh.
    particular, the recommended repair cream plant, 780,880, now risen to 980. Bought a package from Taiwan to send my sister, used for sensitive skin, people say that the repair effect Jubang! ! ! ! ! My sister goes to extremely sensitive, the old head cuticle very thin, and I fight it in bankruptcy, to buy her a set of use! ! ! ! It is too many people praise it. . . . . . .
    essence Recommended: say it home that very essence of plant complex, very good, the price of course, can not stand giant, at least in terms of ah my wages (except for labor subsidies), repair the skin, remove muddy color, fade acne spots and marks, etc. and would like to lose, but I have to wait for any special packages, since I sent my sister bought the time being do not worry it. .
    Add a left : it has a very natural family of plants things taste, must get used to, hey, do not like to start with more, quite obsessed, it's a lot of things at home commendable, ah Eye & Lip Contour Cream , anti-aging series ah ... ... ... ... Yes, body products,vibram 5 fingers!
    plus one: too expensive! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ,mac brushes! ! ! If not, I had 8 off the brand, and I S is not willing to buy land, and now riding a tiger, do not it, liked; with it, I pay that point plugs teeth ah ... ... ... ... hey

    No comments:

    Post a Comment